NPDC Liaison Dogs for Health
Scroll to top
Responsible Dog Ownership
We Love Dogs believe in responsible dog ownership. To us, this means that a dog “owner”:
- Has the capability of meeting a dog’s needs.
- Recognizes that “owning” a dog is a lifetime responsibility.
- Ensures they can afford a dog.
- It makes time to spend with the dog.
- Understands the specific needs of a particular breed.
- Feeds the dog good quality food.
- Follows all legal requirements and rules, including registration.
- Provides the dog with the best life possible.
Sign Up for our Newsletter